Hello, Cape Town!
Minimum 7 nights
Set against the backdrop of Table Mountain, Cape Town is definitely one of the world’s most beautiful and most visited cities. This is the city where the elegance of rich suburbs lies next to the sprawl of townships, where diversity of colours and cultures of its population blends easily with a laid-back attitude and a cosmopolitan mood.
With good supply of wind and waves, white sandy beaches and green winelands, Cape Town has something for everyone. To fully experience Cape Town you need to get up early and stay up late.
There is just no way escaping it, this city is like a good coffee, it gets into your blood, picks you up and makes you want more...
- Welcome pack: cell phone with a South African sim card, Cape Town maps, city orientation, a welcome drink and a surprise gift from African @ Heart
- Accommodation in a double/ twin room in a house or apartment
- Return transfers from/to airport
- Traditional South African braai (BBQ) the day after arrival
- Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket
(Explore Cape Town at your own pace, simply hop on and off at any of the stops - 18 great stops around the city, highlights being Table Mountain Cableway, District Six Museum and Castle of Good Hope.)
- Sightseeing Mini-Península Tour
(Meet the locals at lmizamo Yethu township, visit Kirstenbosoh Botanical Gardens, World of Birds and get to experience South African oldest vineyards of Groot Constantia Wine Estate)
- Seafood lunch or dinner in a west coast style
- African Story Wine Tour (Fun-filled and informative tour of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl that tantalizes your taste buds with local delicacies including cheese and wine tasting and a delicious a-la-carte lunch. You may also find other treats along the way such as chocolate or olives; it’s all part of the adventure.)
- “Learn to cook Potjie”Evening
- Rootz Reggae Route (Friday night only)
Reggae has deep roots in Cape Town. It has been the music of political dissent. It has been the music of party-going pleasure. The songs of icons like Bob Marley and Peter Tosh still resonate strongly with our struggles. The writings of Marcus Garvey continue to provide inspiration. On this Friday night journey, you will discover more about Reggae and Rastafarian culture in Cape Town
- Bus pass
- Scooter hire
- Car rental
What’s Not Included
- Flights are not included
- Visa fees and services are not included
- Transfers to collection point for African Story Wine Tour, Rootz Reggae Route and West Coast lunch/dinner experience
- Entrance fees to city sightseeing places
- Breakfast and other Meals not specified in the program