Surfing Garden Route
Minimum 7 nightsThis unique package is a combination of travelling, surfing, yoga and photography. It will get you close to nature, in touch with the ocean and awake a sense of adventure in you. The relaxed atmosphere will make you feel at home. You will come as a guest but you will leave as a friend.
Set up in one of the most beautiful areas along the east coast of South Africa the camp offers a comfortable accommodation in a beach house by the Indian Ocean and caters for all surf enthusiasts. There is a variety of surf spots ranging from small & friendly waves for complete beginners to challenging breaks for advanced surfers. Whether you need lessons or guidance, the ISA (International Surfing Association) instructors are here to help you ride the waves.
Yoga and Photography can be worked into the program at the group’s discretion. Yoga is taught either on the beach or in the comfort of the beach house by a professional coach.
Activities include, but are not limited to: Elephant Feeding / Walking, Cango Caves Exploration, Canoeing, Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jump, Zip-Line Sliding, Rock Pools, Waterfalls, Rock Jumps and Rock Climbing, Horse Riding, Surfboard Factory Tours and others.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the local community project where you will be helping kids from a rural township.
- All Transport to and from organized Excursions and Surf trips
- Shared Accommodation in a double or twin room (en-suite and / or private rooms are available at an extra charge)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Camp
- All Surfing and Yoga Instruction (by professional and qualified Instructors)
- All surfing equipment and yoga mats (must be returned in the same condition as received)
- African Drumming session
- 2 Surfing Photo Sessions
- 4 sessions of Photography Workshop
What’s NOT included?
- Flights are not included
- Visa fees and services are not included
- Transfers to and from Garden Route
- Entrance fees and ALL other fees associated with ALL extra activities during the Surf Camp in Buffalo Bay (such as the Safari Game Drive and Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure) are NOT included